Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Twenty twenty vision

I was searching through one of my many cook books and came across a wonderful, meaningful quote, I would like to share

"If God brings you to it, he'll bring you through it. He'll either lighten your load or strengthen your back!"



This was such an encouragement to me. God doesn't give us more than we can handle. That is certainly not to say that life, or it's challenges will be easy.

There are things in this life that we can't explain and defiantly can't control. But we can look at the hardships of this life as an opportunity to rise above our own expectations for ourselves. God will give us the strength and he will put people in our paths to strengthen and encourage us in our walk through this life.

Many times the only way past our trials is to go right through them. Jesus will carry us when we can't go on. I find myself thinking, more often than not, my prayer should be; not to take this trial from me, but give me the strength to get to the other side.

Hide sight is twenty twenty they say. Look forward and keep pressing on, even if it is only moment to moment!